Saturday, June 30, 2007

Random Conversation with a Friend

Setting: After drinking two beers and eating three slices of pizza for lunch, I bought a Snickers ice cream bar.

Friend: Can I have a bite of that?
Me: Yeah. You should have gotten one too.
Friend: Naw, then I'd get all fat and shit.
Me: Well, I just ate one.
Friend: I'm pretty sure it's impossible for you to gain weight, no matter what you eat.
Me: That's kind of true. The only thing that happens is I grow a bigger ass.
Friend: Let's go get you another one of those ice cream bars, then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.